Red’s Restaurant & Lounge, the popular oceanfront restaurant serving up American-Cape cuisine at Sea Crest Beach Hotel, has kicked off the fall season with daily specials featuring fan favorites. The popular gathering place, which draws deeply on the generous spirit and down-home attitude of Red Auerbach, the legendary Boston Celtics’ coach and president who was among Sea Crest’s original owners, has also launched a menu highlighting the season’s freshest local ingredients for Cape Cod Restaurant Week, Oct. 13-19.
Red’s Signature Specials are available 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday through Friday, unless otherwise specified, as follows:
• On Sundays from 12 to 9 p.m. for just $2 per person, football fans can catch the game and enjoy warm tortilla chips, house made pico de gallo and guacamole.
• Monday nights mark the return of Red’s famous all-you-can-eat Prince Edward Water Mussels. Sautéed with shallots, garlic, and basil leaves, and served in a white wine and herb butter, these customer favorites are just $10 per person.
• On Tuesday, diners who feast on any of Red’s Signature Burgers can get a second burger for $2. A local favorite is Red’s Signature Angus Burger topped with vine ripe tomato, red onion, leafy lettuce, and a dill pickle on a toasted brioche bun.
• A midweek pick-me-up is in order on Wednesday nights, and Red’s $2 Line Caught Fish Taco is up for the challenge.
• Guests can bring the entire family for a special treat on Thursday – Red’s home brewed Root Beer Floats with vanilla bean ice cream for just $2.
• Diners can celebrate the end of the work week with Friday night $1 local oysters on the halfshell.
Oct. 13 marks the start of Cape Cod Restaurant Week, showcasing exhibition menus from the best restaurants from Falmouth to Provincetown. Priced at $30 per person, Red’s Restaurant Week Menu starts with Just Baked Country, Cape Cranberry, and Cheesy Bread with Vermont Butter, followed by Roasted Sugar Pumpkin Bisque with Toasted Peppitas, Hubbardston Goat Cheese, Crispy Sage. For the second course, diners have a choice of Murrays Farm Roasted Chicken with Cannellini Beans, Root Vegetables and Natural Jus or Thyme Rubbed East Coast Salmon with Pickled Onions, Prince Edward Water Mussels and Fall Parsnips. The final course is a Warm Honey Crisp Apple Cobbler with Macintosh Ice Cream and Spiced Cider.
All offers are subject to availability. For reservations or more information on Sea Crest Beach Hotel, visit www.seacrestbeachhotel.com or call 508-356-2111.
We welcome press releases on the food, wine, travel, and items related to the hospitality industry. We receive emails with more than we can post to our service. If you would like to post a press release, please click the the submission tab to get the form to upload your release. You can also upload three photos. It will go in pending and be scheduled, unless it is unappropriate. This will enable more of you to have your releases up in a timely manner.