|Current and upcoming exhibitions include:
- Treasures of the Royal Courts (March 9 – July 14, 2013) – The V&A reveals the majesty of the courts of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I to Ivan the Terrible and the early Romanovs in a major exhibition celebrating 500 years of exchange between Britain and Russia.
- David Bowie is (March 23 – August 11, 2013) – David Bowie is will feature more than 300 objects that include handwritten lyrics, original costumes, fashion, photography, film, music videos, set designs and Bowie’s own instruments.
- Sky Arts Ignition: Memory Palace (June 18 – October 20, 2013) – Sky Arts Ignition: Memory Palace is a walk-in story that brings to life a new work of fiction by the author Hari Kunzru.
- Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1980s (July 10, 2013 – February 16, 2014) – Club to Catwalk will explore the creative explosion of London fashion in the 1980s. The display will show the creative relationship between catwalk and club wear, and the emerging theatricality in fashion.
For more information about what’s currently on at the museum and upcoming exhibitions please visit the Victoria and Albert Museum website.
The Art and Culture at the V&A package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations in a beautifully appointed room
- Two tickets to the feature exhibition of your choice
- A catalog detailing everything on show
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for two on one day
- Full English Breakfast daily
Package price is from $553 per night (including VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic Double for a minimum of two nights. Additional nights are priced at our Best Available Rate. Rates vary according to monetary fluctuations. This package is available until December 30, 2013 and is subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply. Please note that the V&A will be closed on 24th, 25th and 26th of December 2013.
To book call +44 20 758 92412 or email: email@example.com.
About The Egerton House Hotel
Tucked away in a quiet tree-lined street in one of London’s most prestigious districts, The Egerton House Hotel is just a short walk from Knightsbridge, Sloane Street, and the King’s Road, with the great Kensington museums an even shorter stroll away. Immaculately presented, this five-star boutique hotel excels in the art of comfort and hospitality and is renowned for its standard of personal service. Throughout the building, lavish fabrics and furnishings are complemented by original works of arts and fine antiques, the beautiful dining room is ideal for private functions, and the cozy lounge serves the best English afternoon tea every day. A great favorite with guests is the intimate bar, perfect for unwinding with a Martini mixed by legendary bartender Antonio.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice 2013 Awards –
Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the UK (7), Top 25 Hotels for Service in the UK (10)Inspected and recommended by Condé Nast Johansens for 2013
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012
Named on the Condé Nast Traveler USA 2012 Gold List, with an overall score of 89.8
Voted No. 14 ‘Top 40 British Isles Hotel’ in Condé Nast Traveler USA
Readers Choice Awards 2011Winner ‘Most Excellent City Hotel 2012’ Condé Nast Johansens Awards
Consistently voted as one of TripAdvisor’s Top London Hotels
About The Red Carnation Hotel Collection
The Egerton House Hotel is part of The Red Carnation Hotel Collection , an award-winning collection of five- and four-star family-run boutique hotels in London, Dorset, Guernsey, Geneva, South Africa, and Palm Beach. Each property has its own individual character and unique location that reflects the local environment, culture, and cuisine. They all share the qualities that win Red Carnation so many prestigious awards – splendid luxury, generous hospitality, inventive and traditional cuisine, private arts collections, passionate service and loyal staff committed to creating richly rewarding experiences for all their guests.
For more information about these award-winning hotels and the rest of The Red Carnation Collection, please call toll free from the USA/Canada 1.877.955.1515; contact the Central Reservations Service toll free from almost anywhere in the world: + 800.1698.8740; and visit us atwww.redcarnationhotels.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For up-to-date, high-resolution images, please visit The Red Carnation Image Library at: media.redcarnationhotels.com.About TreadRight
TreadRight is a not-for-profit foundation established by The Travel Corporation to encourage sustainable tourism within our own family of brands, and in the places we visit. To date, TreadRight has donated more than $1.5 million to sustainable tourism projects worldwide, and encourages industry best practices by annually supporting the World Travel & Tourism Council’s Tourism for Tomorrow awards.To learn more about the many projects TreadRight is funding please visit us attreadright.org.
Red Carnation Hotels – Because We Care