FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
THE RITZ-CARLTON, NEW ORLEANS: THE CRESCENT CITY’S BIG GAME HEADQUARTERS
NEW ORLEANS, La. – January 2, 2013– Are you ready for football? New Orleans is abuzz as the Crescent City prepares to host February’s big game. While the teams are still playing it out on the gridiron to see who makes the trip to the big game, the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans are already preparing to offer their guests a championship level experience unlike any other.
Some of The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans’ football inspired offerings include:
- M bistro will be offering gridiron themed dishes to get guests in the football spirit. Special items include Fourth Down French Toast, The Big Easy Burger and the ever-popular Breesy Beefy Mac (in honor of New Orleans’ hometown hero).
- Also in M bistro, the daily breakfast buffet spread will be bulked up and transformed into the Big Easy Breakfast Buffet. Featuring a wide array of breakfast favorites, this special buffet will be a perfect way to recover and refuel before another day of festivities.
- Speaking of recovery, The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans’ Recovery Concierge will be on active duty in The Davenport Lounge, helping guests recover from celebrating and get ready to do it all over again. Whether it be a smoothie, Bloody Mary, or the specialty Cure Royal, The Recovery Concierge will be on hand to assist in getting guests back up and running.
- In-Room Dining will be offering a special Late Night Tailgate Menu, featuring favorites including wings, burgers, hot dogs, pizza and a variety of other items to help kick those late night cravings.
- The award winning Ritz-Carlton Spa, New Orleans is in a football frenzy with special treatments meant to pamper and rejuvenate superstars and super fans alike. With gridiron geared treatments like the Fourth Quarter Four Hand Massage and the MVP Manicure/Pedicure, the Ritz-Carlton Spa leads the league in relaxation.
- Late night out in the French Quarter? The Ritz-Carlton Spa, New Orleans is the big game detox and rehydration headquarters. With services ranging from the Restorative Day package to the Moisture Surge massage, The Ritz-Carlton Spa will leave guests feeling refreshed, rehydrated, and reenergized for another night in the Big Easy.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S.1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR)
# # #
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
921 Canal St
New Orleans, LA 70112
Board Member, Co-Chair Conference & Media Trip Committee, Past President
Freelance Lifestyle Journalist
Follow me: @maralynhill