FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, January 15, 2015
The Ultimate Kitesurfing Escape
– Ani Villas Anguilla, the luxury Caribbean hideaway, partners with Private Jet Services Group and Anguilla Watersports Ltd. to offer the ultimate action-packed, super luxurious vacation for thrill-seeking yet discerning travelers.
The Ultimate Kitesurfing Escape package breaks new ground in the luxury travel market. Combining a full service experience with private airfare and extreme sports instruction is a novel concept in the luxury travel space.
Designed to offer a unique combination of luxury and adventure, the package includes exclusive round trip private airfare from anywhere in North America by Private Jet Services, kitesurfing instruction from the International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) certified Anguilla Watersports team, and a variety other activities, services, and amenities provided by the discerning Ani Villas staff over a weeklong stay at the remarkable Anguilla estate.
All guests at Ani Villas enjoy a fully-serviced bespoke vacation, but this $175,000 ultimate kitesurfing escape includes a complete itinerary of action and relaxation:
- A weeklong stay at Ani Villas’ luxurious North and South Villas for up to 14 guests.
- World-class pampering from a full team of staff, including butlers, private chef, tennis pro, and more.
- Round trip private jet service from anywhere in North America by Private Jet Services.
- Comprehensive training and guidance from Judson Burdon and the distinguished IKO-certified kitesurfing instructors at Anguilla Watersports. 16+ hours for up to 10 of the guests.
- Stand up paddleboard lessons and adventures.
- Massage sessions on off days to recover and recharge.
- Daily yoga sessions to maximize performance.
- Full board: all meals at Ani Villas and on the beach provided by Ani Villas’ own Chef “Sweets” Connor, together of meals at a selection of Anguilla’s remarkable restaurants.
- Cocktails, dinner, and awards ceremony with the Anguilla Watersports team on the Ani Villas patio at sunset, plus an after-party with reggae band.
The package includes 16+ hours of kitesurfing instruction on Anguilla’s world-renowned beaches. The Anguilla Watersports team of distinguished kitesurfers provides instruction for all levels, everything from getting newcomers started to taking a seasoned kitesurfer to the next level.
To keep the kitesurfers in top condition, the package includes massages and daily yoga for all guests on Ani Villas’ patios and roof decks, all with fantastic ocean views.
“Anguilla is a hidden gem for kitesurfing—great wind, stunning water, and no crowds,” says Judson Burdon, owner and lead instructor at Anguilla Watersports. “Our IKO-certified instructors can take beginners from zero to hero in a matter of hours.”
Even members of the family or group who aren’t kitesurfers will have plenty to do. The island has 33 beaches, and coupled with the Ani Villas beach butler service, lessons from the in-house tennis pro, stand up paddleboarding adventures with Anguilla Watersports, snorkeling, boat trips, and more, this package has something for everyone.
The ten bedroom private Ani Villas estate overlooks remarkable Little Bay, and offers two fully staffed villas featuring pools, hot tubs, indoor and outdoor dining areas, tennis court, full gym, mountain bikes, paddle boards, and breathtaking lounges and decks. Ani Villas provides a full-service team of concierge, butlers, tennis coach, optional personal trainer, and private security. On-call amenities include spa services, massage, yoga, and more.
“We are very excited to bring this new type of exclusive action-oriented escape to our client base,” explains Michael Friedman, marketing manager at Private Jet Services. “This package is perfect for the distinguished traveler who wants to get the most out of a vacation.”
“The entire Ani Villas team is pleased to partner with Private Jet Services and Anguilla Watersports on this escape,” says Felix Pina, property manager at Ani Villas Anguilla. “This is the perfect chance for a group of active friends to reconnect while learning a new sport—or perfecting their skills—in world-class luxury.”
Kitesurfing packages are also available without airfare, as well as for larger or smaller groups. Inquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos available on request.
Documents and/or Photos available for this release:
To view supporting documents and/or photos, go to www.enr-corp.com/pressroom and enter Release ID: 381881
Maralyn D. Hill, M.Ed., The Epicurean Explorer
Executive Editor, LuxeBeatMag.com
Luxe Beat Magazine Digital Editions now online at http://luxebeatmag.com/magazine/
Freelance Lifestyle Journalist
Member: International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA)
Member: Society of American Travel Writers (SATW)
Member: Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ)
ment’or – Inspiring Culinary Excellence
Blogs: Where and What in the World & Success with Writing
Follow me: @maralynhill
FB: http://www.facebook.com/The.Epicurean.Explorer,, http://www.facebook.com/WhereandWhat.intheWorld, http://www.facebook.com/Success.With.Writing
We welcome press releases on the food, wine, travel, and items related to the hospitality industry. We receive emails with more than we can post to our service. If you would like to post a press release, please click the the submission tab to get the form to upload your release. You can also upload three photos. It will go in pending and be scheduled, unless it is unappropriate. This will enable more of you to have your releases up in a timely manner.