Explore Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific in Luxury With Free Suite Upgrade and $250 Shipboard Credit, Regent Seven Seas Cruises® Announced Today
MIAMI (Apr. 2, 2019) –Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific islands are known for their inspiring beauty, immersive experiences and ancient culture. Luxury travelers are increasingly sailing to Exotic locales visiting multiple destinations in one voyage, and:
- Exploring a new island paradise every day in the South Pacific, with stunning beaches, shimmering azure seas, and lush forests brimming with tropical flowers;
- Admiring the magnificent Blue Mountains outside Sydney, feeding stingrays near Gisborne, and posing for photos with koala bears in Melbourne in Australia and New Zealand; and
- Discovering ancient Asian temples in the jungles of Cambodia, journeying through a forest in search of the renowned Komodo dragon or admiring the Emerald Buddha in Bangkok.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises®, the leading luxury ocean cruise line, today announced it will offer a curated selection of Asia Pacific voyages as part of the cruise line’s popular Elevate & Explore offer. Guests who sail on one of 14 selected 2019 and 2020 voyages in Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific will enjoy up to a three-category suite upgrade plus a $250 shipboard credit per suite. This limited time offer is valid in the United States and Canada for new bookings beginning on April 1, 2019. The voyages sail on Seven Seas Voyager (700 guests) and Seven Seas Navigator (490 guests), two intimate, spacious and stylish all-suite luxury ships.
In addition, 11 voyages include a free enriching pre- or post-cruise land program that will reveal both the highlights and hidden treasures of these mystical lands for a beautiful prelude or grand finale to the voyage. These three-night programs include deluxe accommodations, daily touring and exclusive activities, all escorted by local experts. For example,
- The Feb. 8, 2020 sailing starts with the Magical Bali: Land of the Gods pre-cruise land package before sailing the southern Australia route to Sydney. Delve into the fascinating Balinese culture by visiting an array of architectural treasures such as Hindu temples, traditional villages and cultural parks that reflect daily life on the island of Bali.
- Guests sailing on the Dec. 6, 2019 Southeast Asia voyage can discover the Angkor Wat Experience from Singapore, where, just outside Cambodia’s Siem Reap, a unique and thrilling adventure awaits in the jungles of Angkor to uncover the rich history and grand architecture of the Khmer Empire. Obscured by dense vegetation for centuries, the impressive temples of Angkor comprise one of the world’s largest religious monuments.
- The Mar. 27, 2020 sailing from Bangkok, Thailand features a new Abu Dhabi, Dubai Dunes and Sharjah post-cruise land program to discover the intriguing history and modern development of the emirates by experiencing some of the ancient and natural wonders of Abu Dhabi and Dubai and also visiting the cultural landmarks of Sharjah.
The Elevate & Explore offer allows guests to elevate their Regent experience with an up to three-category suite upgrade so they can relax in the comfort of their suite after an immersive day discovering Asia Pacific ashore. Guests will further explore destinations through the shipboard credit, which can be used for Regent Choice Shore Excursions, offering an even deeper level of engagement through unique experiences and smaller group tours.
“These Asian Pacific voyages offer an enriching and luxurious journey uncovering hidden gems and fascinating ports with immersive shore excursionsand now suite upgrades and shipboard credits added,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “We are delighted to create this limited time offer for our guests and their travel advisors for luxury travelers who crave unique experiences. With Regent, every luxury is included, and each journey is an unrivaled experience.”
The 14 voyages include:
November 16, 2019, 20 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager
Dubai to Singapore
December 5, 2019, 18 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator
Las Angeles to Papeete (Tahiti)
December 6, 2019, 14 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager
Singapore to Singapore
December 20, 2019, 18 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager
Singapore to Sydney
December 23, 2019, 11 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator
Papeete (Tahiti) to Papeete (Tahiti)
January 3, 2020, 20 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator
Papeete (Tahiti) to Sydney
January 21, 2020, 22 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager
Auckland to Bali (Benoa)
January 23, 2020, 16 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator
Sydney to Bali (Benoa)
February 8, 2020, 20 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator
Bali (Benoa) to Sydney
February 12, 2020, 18 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager
Bali (Benoa) to Hong Kong
March 13, 2020, 14 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager
Tokyo to Bangkok (Laem Chabang)
March 13, 2020, 15 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator
Auckland to Papeete (Tahiti)
March 27, 2020, 20 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager
Bangkok (Laem Chabang) to Abu Dhabi
March 28, 2020, 10 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator
Papeete (Tahiti) to Papeete (Tahiti)
About Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers an unrivaled experience to luxury travelers. The cruise line’s modern four-ship fleet visits more than 450 iconic and immersive destinations around the world, and will add Seven Seas SplendorTM in 2020 as the fleet’s fifth ship and then grow by a sixth ship in 2023. All luxuries are included in Regent Seven Seas Cruises voyages, such as all-suite accommodations, round-trip business-class air on intercontinental flights from U.S. and Canada, the largest collection of unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine, fine wines and spirits, gratuities, ground transfers and one-night, pre-cruise hotel packages for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher. In 2018 the cruise line concluded a $125 million refurbishment program of Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator to elevate the fleet’s elegance to the benchmark set by Seven Seas Explorer. For more information please visit www.RSSC.com, call 1-844-4REGENT (1-844-473-4368) or contact a professional travel advisor.
# # #