(Gibsonia, PA) — Frontiers International Travel is excited to offer a 14-night VIP private jet journey to Zurich, Switzerland, Positano, Italy, Corfu, Greece, Tirana, Albania, Gdansk, Poland, Bratislava, Slovakia, and Germany. Normally seated to accommodate 40 passengers, this private jet has been custom-fitted for no more than 15 passengers with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors. The cabin crew will graciously anticipate all of in-flight needs while serving gourmet cuisine paired with fine wines and champagnes. Guests will enjoy the luxury of arrivals at private terminals. The tour is scheduled for May 11 – 25, 2018 and starts at $89,500 per person. For more information about this departure please contact Mollie Fitzgerald or call Frontiers at 1-800-245-1950. Read more for information about pricing and the itinerary for this experience.
This Private Jet Experience Includes suite accommodations at the finest hotels; “Dine by choice” at favorite restaurants and room service; special entertainment and gala evenings; window seats for comprehensive sightseeing; all gratuities to guides, drivers, hotel/restaurant staff and Lakani tour manager; and“Luggage-One-
- ZURICH, Switzerland — Baur au Lac: This global center for banking and finance retains its picturesque lanes, Old Town and waterfront promenades.
- POSITANO, Italy — Le Sirenuse: Enjoy the beautiful, iconic Amalfi Coast.
- GREEK ISLAND, Greece: Touch down for lunch and a tour on a sunny Greek island.
- DURRES, Albania — Adriatik/Palace: Explore ‘the last secret of Europe’ visiting the capital of Tirana and the resort area of Durres on the Adriatic Sea.
- GDANSK, Poland — Luxury Hotel: Wander the narrow, cobbled streets of this historic city on the Baltic coast shaped by wealthy merchants from many nations.
- BRATISLAVA, Slovakia: Luxuriate on the French Riviera, take a private yacht cruise to explore the local markets in St. Tropez, and visit the tiny principality of nearby Monaco.
- MUNICH, Germany — Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski: Celebrate your journey in this lively Bavarian city; also visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Oberammergau.
Maralyn D. Hill, M.Ed., The Epicurean Explorer
Executive Editor, LuxeBeatMag.com
Editor-in-Chief, Where and What in the World
Freelance Lifestyle Journalist
Member: International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA)
Member: Society of American Travel Writers (SATW)
Member: Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ)
Follow me: @maralynhill
We welcome press releases on the food, wine, travel, and items related to the hospitality industry. We receive emails with more than we can post to our service. If you would like to post a press release, please click the the submission tab to get the form to upload your release. You can also upload three photos. It will go in pending and be scheduled, unless it is inappropriate. This will enable more of you to have your releases up in a timely manner.