Maralyn D. Hill had the pleasure of being interviewed by Graeme Kemlo on the Travel Writers Radio on JAir 87.8 FM Tuesday, August 18, 2015. They discussed Flavors of the World offered every year by the Culinary Institute of America in Napa, California. Maralyn also talked about the other programs they offer annually and how extensive the training is.
About The Author
Born to travel and tell the tale. President Emeritus of the international Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, member of Society of American Travel Writers Association, and the Society of Professional Journalists, Known as The Epicurean Explorer, I am a freelance writer with several outlets and have three blogs http://WhereAndWhatInTheWorld.com, http://SuccessWithWriting.com, www.TheEpicureanExplorer.com. Executive Editor of Luxe Beat Magazine, http://www.luxebeatmag.com
March 28, 2015
August 23, 2011
January 11, 2015
Maralyn D. Hill
- North African Supper Club with Theatrical Dining Experience — San Francisco
- Trails of Indochina Debuts Authentic Themed Tailored Experiences
- KILKEA CASTLE’S Halloween & Valentine Packages 2018/19
- Avocado-Based Spa Treatments Offered
- Celebrate Beyonce’s Birthday @ the Argentta Spa at Watergate Hotel!