Here’s last week’s radio interview with Holly Lórien Adams on Cammy Davis’ Art on the Airways show. The interview was with Judith Galindo of Homemade Confections of Medford, Oregon. I was asked to come on and talk about meeting Judith and why Luxe Beat Magazine felt she should be featured. One of the most rewarding parts was the article resulted in immediate new clients for Judith within a few days of publication and more within the program airing. It’s wonderful to see the power of media.
About The Author
Born to travel and tell the tale. President Emeritus of the international Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, member of Society of American Travel Writers Association, and the Society of Professional Journalists, Known as The Epicurean Explorer, I am a freelance writer with several outlets and have three blogs http://WhereAndWhatInTheWorld.com, http://SuccessWithWriting.com, www.TheEpicureanExplorer.com. Executive Editor of Luxe Beat Magazine, http://www.luxebeatmag.com
December 22, 2012
January 13, 2015
March 24, 2013
Maralyn D. Hill
- North African Supper Club with Theatrical Dining Experience — San Francisco
- Trails of Indochina Debuts Authentic Themed Tailored Experiences
- KILKEA CASTLE’S Halloween & Valentine Packages 2018/19
- Avocado-Based Spa Treatments Offered
- Celebrate Beyonce’s Birthday @ the Argentta Spa at Watergate Hotel!