|The Travel Corporation (TTC) and its 30 award-winning brands celebrate the launch of their innovative new website by showcasing their Top Ten Trips of a lifetime. The family-owned group, now in its fourth generation, offers over 1,000 trips spanning 60 countries across seven continents including an amazing selection of guided holidays, river boutique cruises, safaris, independent bespoke travel, soft adventure experiences and luxury hotels. The global company has created the most incredible trips to 10 must-see destinations, as well as amazing holidays to Egypt, Southern Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Their portfolio of brands appeal to every generation and style of traveler including millennials, multi-generational families, solo travelers and baby boomers. Travelers are encouraged to share their favorite trips across their social channels with the hashtag: #TTCTopTen.The international company is also proud to launch their stunning and interactive website with an emphasis on visual storytelling which encourages aspirational travelers and past guests to start dreaming and planning to complete their Bucket List. The new website has dedicated sections for the TTC Top Ten list, brands, trip styles, destinations, strategic partnerships and corporate social responsibility updates with their non-profit TreadRight Foundation. In the community section, the site aggregates user-generated content so that travelers can view guests’ comments about their personal trip experiences. The Travel Corporation’s inspirational video showcases their journeys of a lifetime which can be viewed on their website’s home page: www.TheTravelCorporation.com.
“Travelers have heard so much buzz about checking off their Bucket Lists that we want to share our #TTCTopTen list and we want to hear about their dream destinations,” said Brett Tollman, CEO of The Travel Corporation. “We have curated our Top Ten Trips which reflect our amazing brands’ diverse itineraries and travel styles and I will be sharing my own personal Bucket List on our newly launched website.”
Top Ten Trips of a Lifetime –
- Trafalgar’s “Great Italian Cities“ – This 11-day At Leisure itinerary is the ideal trip for multi-generational families and solo travelers looking for a relaxed-pace journey to three of Italy’s iconic cities with exclusive Insider experiences such as VIP access to the Vatican. Guests spend three nights each in Rome, Florence and Venice including a special Be My Guest dinner at the 15th century Tuscan estate of Count Miari Fulcis with over 20,000 olive trees.
- Insight Vacations’ “Classical India with Nepal“ – As the India Specialist, the all-inclusive 14-day luxury Gold journey reveals the mystical and ethereal beauty of these ancient civilizations from the splendor of the Taj Mahal, to the sacred Buddhist site of Bodhnath and the erotic sculptures of Khajurado. As part of their exclusive Signature Experiences, travelers will enjoy in Jaipur, the “Pink City” a sunset elephant safari and high tea at the luxurious Fairmont hotel.
- Contiki’s “Latin America Adventurer“ – Millennials will embark on an epic 25-day South American adventure by exploring the bucket list destinations of Peru, Argentina and Brazil in-depth. Perhaps give the gift of travel to young travelers, who will create their own Contiki legends by hiking the Inca Trail, staying at an Amazon jungle lodge, taking a tango lesson in Buenos Aires and journeying to Iguassu Falls to view the 275 waterfalls.
- Uniworld’s “Castles along the Rhine“ – Guests will enjoy the Rhine’s fairytale beauty on this eight-day all-inclusive, luxury river boutique cruise from Basel to Amsterdam, exploring France, Germany, Switzerland and Holland. Travelers will marvel at the medieval castles, majestic cathedrals and enjoy a walking tour in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Strasbourg’s old city.
- Adventure World’s “Classic Antarctica“ – This 13-day expedition offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience to one of the most remote and spectacular places on Earth. This adventure cruise begins in Ushuaia before crossing the famous Drake Passage to the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula. Travelers will search for wildlife including whales, seals and penguins during the Zodiac landings while photographing the massive glaciers and icebergs.
- Creative Holidays’ “Beyond Bali“ – Independent travelers will enjoy this customized seven-day journey with visits to the stunning islands of Flores and Komodo. Guests will discover off the beaten path fishing villages of Labuan Bajo, inland Bajawa and Bajawa where locals live as they have for centuries.
- Trafalgar’s “Route 66“ – Travelers will have an immersive insider experience by taking a 14-day great American road trip on this famous highway from Chicago to Los Angeles exploring iconic places including Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. In St. Louis, guests learn to mix up their own sweet and spicy barbecue sauce with master chefs and dig in to a rib-sticking Be My Guest dinner, straight from the grill.
- Insight Vacations’ “Italian Vogue“ – As part of Insight’s all-inclusive Gold Luxury collection, the 12-day itinerary is the ultimate luxurious escorted journey with their exclusive Signature Experiences. Guests will experience the stunning Isle of Capri, and stay at the chic and top-rated Capri Palace Hotel & Spa along with a visit to the picturesque villages of Cinque Terre, and enjoy the gracious hospitality of the 5-star Bauers Hotel in Venice.
- Contiki’s “European Highlights“ – Young working professionals will love this 15-day High Energy trip with culture packed days and the non-stop nightlife with their fellow travelers, which includes Contiki’s Special Stopover at their exclusive French Chateau. Millennials will explore the most popular hotspots including Paris, the French Riviera, Florence, Rome and Amsterdam.
- Uniworld’s “India’s Golden Triangle & the Sacred Ganges“ – The 12-night luxury river boutique itinerary is set to debut in January 2016 which includes seven nights onboard the new all-suite Ganges Voyager II, the most ultra-luxurious river cruise ship sailing the Ganges River. For the five-night land portion of the itinerary, opulent accommodations are provided at the 5-star luxury Oberoi Hotels and Resorts Collection in New Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
About The Travel Corporation
The Travel Corporation is a highly successful, family-run international travel group with 30 award-winning brands which include luxury hotels and boutique river cruise ships, niche guided vacations, and other leisure interests. The Travel Corporation’s award-winning brands include Trafalgar, Contiki, Brendan Vacations, Insight Vacations, Lion World Travel, African Travel, Inc., The Red Carnation Hotel Collection, and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. The Travel Corporation’s guiding principle is “Driven by Service” to create enriching travel experiences for our guests by combining an unbeatable mix of exceptional service and quality. For more information, please visit www.TheTravelCorporation.com.
About The TreadRight Foundation
At The Travel Corporation we understand that travel matters; it allows us to explore the world and gain a deeper understanding of each destination, its history and culture, through enriching experiences. We also recognize that it is our responsibility to help protect the places we visit and take care of the world around us.
Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation’s family of brands, The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit that works to help ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant and preserved for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has donated more than USD 2.5 million to sustainable tourism projects worldwide. The Travel Corporation is proud to be active founder and supporter of TreadRight’s projects and work. Go to www.thetravelcorporation.com/responsibility to learn more.
TreadRight’s guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership and support for communities. We encourage each of our partners to use this principle to guide all of their actions, whether at our regional offices or when taking guests around the world. By providing grants to organizations that encourage sustainability in different destinations, we hope to maintain the natural attractions across the world that defines each unique region. Foundation priorities are set by the Steering Committee, which includes sustainability leaders like Céline Cousteau and Costas Christ.
To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at TreadRight.org.