Buttermilk Falls Inn + Spa Launches New Package for Girls Who Just Wanna Have Fun
MILTON, NY, 2012 – When girls just wanna have fun, when they just wanna play, there’s nothing better than a getaway. And the guest houses and suites of the Hudson Valley’s country chic Buttermilk Falls Inn + Spa make for particularly playful fall / winter girls getaways with their working fireplaces and private settings. No worries about out-of-control pillow fighting disturbing fellow guests; pillow fights fueled by the extra pillows provided as part of Buttermilk Falls Inn + Spa’s Slumber Party Kit, which also includes fresh baked pizza from the boutique resort’s Henry’s at the Farm restaurant, popcorn and M&Ms. In addition to the slumber party fixings, Buttermilk Falls Inn + Spa’s Girls Country Getaway Package includes welcome cocktails at Henry’s and a Champagne Mani / Pedi Party at the spa’s salon, starting at as little as $295 per participant for a mid-week (Sunday through Thursday) two-night stay.*
As is the case with all stays at Buttermilk Falls, the Girls Country Getaway rates also include breakfast, featuring eggs from the heritage chickens that live on the property’s 40-acre organic on-site Millstone Farm, use of the spa’s sauna and steam rooms, as well as the indoor pool overlooking the beautiful grounds and the Hudson River beyond, and afternoon tea.
Ranging from the $295 – $710 per participant depending on the size of the party and the accommodations chosen, the two-night Girl’s Country Getaway Package consists of:
· Two nights’ accommodations in one of Buttermilks Falls Inn + Spa’s suites or guest houses, most with working fireplaces and all with lovely grounds and / or river view and private outdoor space
· Breakfast daily – cold buffet and cooked-to-order hot dishes
· Welcome cocktail at Henry’s at the Farm
· Afternoon tea daily – with house made pastries, fruit and cheese
· Champagne Mani-Pedi Party – Buttermilk Spa’s deluxe manicure and pedicure accompanied by Champagne
· Slumber Party Kit – extra pillows, pizza, popcorn and M&Ms
· Use of Buttermilk Spa’s indoor pool, sauna and steam room
A “world away” resort retreat only 69 miles from New York City, Buttermilk Falls Inn + Spa is named after the impressive on-site waterfall that flows down to the Hudson River, one of many natural attractions on the sprawling 75-acre estate. Working fireplaces and captivating Hudson River, garden and / or grounds views are hallmarks of all Buttermilk Falls Inn + Spa accommodations, along with the “basics” expected by today’s discerning travelers, such as flat screen TVs and complimentary WiFi. And all rooms, suites and guest houses are just a delightful short stroll from the full service eco-friendly Buttermilk Spa, Henry’s at the Farm dining destination restaurant, gym and organic Millstone Farm.
For reservations and more information about Buttermilks Falls Inn + Spa and the Girls Country Getaway Package, call (845) 795-1310. To get a sense of the resort’s whimsical charm, bucolic grounds and broad spectrum of accommodations, visit www.buttermilkfallsinn.com.
* Off-peak, December thru March and exclusive of taxes. All rates quoted are exclusive of hotel and sales taxes.
Lanny Grossman, email@example.com
Shelley Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me: @maralynhill